Monday, October 29, 2007

What time is it?

That's right -- the 3 o'clock blog is back! Starting today, I'm committing to more posts, more cool stuff, more reviews and more, well more!

Lots of cool tech in the air since my last post, and I personally have invested some hard earned money in some of it. In the last 2 months, I've broken open the piggy bank and bought the following:

500 GB Porsche LaCie external drive
24" Dell widescreen monitor (1920x1200 resolution)

...and...

(wait for it)

a 15" MacBook Pro!

That's right, I'm officially a switcher. Of course, due to various work issues (conferences), illness and other family related business, I've barely scratched the surface of this whole Mac world. My copy of OS X Leopard is supposed to arrive today too, so I've been holding off on getting too deeply involved in learning the previous version. This will likely be the focus of my posts over the coming weeks, so if you're interested in Apple Mac/OSX, stay tuned.

No comments: